top of page


If You Have Made Past Mistakes...

If you entered the United States illegally, misrepresented or lied on an immigration application or to an immigration officer, or are have a criminal record, you may be inadmissible to the United States. In order to correct your situation, you may need a hardship waiver in order to get a green card. 


We May Be Able to Help!  


Our approach is to work with you to sufficiently explain your situation and the hardship your qualifying relatives would endure if you are deported or cannot get your green card. We will also help you document and present your application in the most favorable light to your situation. 

Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and learn how we may be able to help you achieve your goals.

bottom of page